Are you not able to connect to the bank in Quickbooks account? Learn what are the steps and method to fix this issue. Know what method you need to follow to connect to the bank.
Are you are facing difficulty in connecting with your bank account using your QuickBooks account? If yes, then there is no need to worry for this as you can easily resolve this problem by simply visiting your bank’s website. Sometimes you experience this issue due to some mechanical or technical flaws in the website of the bank or may be your bank’s website is undergoing some maintenance procedures.
The main probable causes of the issue are:
• The issue with your internet connection.
• Due to more than one account in your QuickBooks company file.
• The issue in download or import format.
• QuickBooks version updating issues.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to confirm that you can connect to your bank easily in your QuickBooks Online:
• First of all, select Transactions in the banking section.
• Tap on add account.
• Type the name of your account and tap on the magnifying glass symbol to search.
• Now tap on your bank.
• After this tap on the link for the bank’s website.
• Lastly, a new window will open and now ensure that you are able to access your account without any errors.
Things to keep in mind
• While you receive such errors you should wait for a while in order to check your bank website again.
• Give at least 24 hours before trying again.
• Sometimes the bank website undergoes some server errors give the bank time to repair any problems with their servers.
• In case your account is new then you can also confront this issue.
• You can also manually update your bank account details within QuickBooks Online.
• Always use the given log in link to your browse your bank’s site.